Blueway Trail: Kathy Eiseman will be in town Tuesday to discuss a "Blueway Trail" that will connect Little Neck Bay, Manhasset Bay and Hempstead Harbor. Her firm has been retained by the Town of North Hempstead to create the trail. Hear about the project, and provide input, when Eiseman is at the Port Washington Public Library at 7:30 p.m. for the North Shore Kayak Club's monthly meeting. Learn more.
Project Independence: Learn the importance of the different types of personal emergency response systems at the Port Washington Senior Center on Tuesday. Free program sponsored by the Town of North Hempstead and presented by Raymond Smith of North Shore LIJ Health System from 10-11 a.m. Call 311 or 869-6311 for required registration.
Schreiber High School Varsity Sports Schedule:
- 4:30 p.m. — Girls swimming at Port Washington Yacht Club
- 4:30 p.m. — Girls tennis at Garden City
- 4:45 p.m. — Girls field hockey vs. Clarke
- 4:45 p.m. — Boys soccer at Farmingdale
- 6:30 p.m. — Boys volleyball at Massapequa