1. There's yoga at . 9 a.m. The classes are “pay-what-you-wish,” after entry fee to the preserve of $10.
2. is hosting a trunk show, featuring Superga Sneakers, beginning at 11 a.m.
3. Learn about hats through history, a discussion based on the exhibition, Hats: An Anthology by Stephen Jones, at Bard Graduate Center. . 12:10 p.m.
4. Also at the library, soprano Melanie Henley Heyn and pianist Deirdre Brenner trace the journeys and music of the extraordinary Jewish composers who fled Vienna on the eve of World War II and found a home in Los Angeles. 7:30 p.m.
5. John Ford of the Strawbs will perform the inaugural concert for The Great Neck Arts Center’s Gold Coast Acoustic Café, 133 Middle Neck Road, Great Neck. 8-11 p.m. .