Some of the jobs open in the area this week.
Variety of jobs open.
- Non-tenure Track Position
- Bi-lingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply
- Appropriate NYSED Certification required
- Experience with 21st Century learning strategies a plus
Must have at least one year of related experience, and a college degree is preferred. A true willingness to listen to our customers, hear their needs, then find and explain the best course of action will be essential to your success. You must also be able to actively engage customers and provide world-class customer service.
- Perform food safety and sanitation audits in stores to ensure compliance with Company standards and all applicable federal, state and local regulations.
- This process is performed to ensure stores are fully compliant to Food Code requirements to reduce risks associated with food borne illnesses and regulatory fines.
- The position must be available 24/7 to provide emergency response support during unanticipated events such as power and refrigeration failures, fires, floods and municipal water supply interruptions to ensure the retail food supply is protected.
Assistant director will handle internal requests/distributions for magazines, fact-checking and proofing, and inputting changes using Word and InDesign.
The candidate will write news briefs and profiles of students/faculty/staff/alumni for internal and external newsletters and magazines. He or she will review and copy-edit printed materials generated by the Department of Publications and Advertising and ensure deadlines are met, workflow remains steady, and the final product is proofed prior to printing.
Knowledge of AP style required. Basic knowledge of HTML, InDesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint required. Fluency in Chinese or Arabic helpful.
- Create customer base by cold calling, prospecting and using electronic book of business.
- Build your business by prospecting with new and existing customers and by scheduling appointments.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- Assists the principal in determining goals and objectives in curriculum areas and communicating such in writing to staff and community.
- Assists the principal in the implementation of district mandated programs.
- Analyzes the building’s standardized an special student testing programs, giving analyses of strengths, weaknesses and trends.
- Oversees the development, distribution and procedures for reporting student progress to parents through conferences, issuance of reports, and interim progress reports.
- Coordinates the high school’s state mandated testing program, including test administration, distribution and collection of materials, completion of necessary reports, and interpretation of test results to staff and parents.
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory’s Watson School of Biological Sciences (WSBS) seeks an associate dean to oversee its graduate program operations. WSBS was founded at the world-renowned CSHL 12 years ago to implement a PhD program in molecular and cellular biology, neuroscience, genetics, genomics and quantitative biology.