Some of the jobs in the area this week.
- Transport patients via ambulette and/or ambulance.
- Executes the safe operation of the vehicle and the safe delivery of patients to their destinations.
- Provides Basic Life Support as required.
- Conduct unarmed foot and/or vehicle patrol (interior and/or exterior).
- Control access and egress. Monitor CCTV and alarm systems.
- Compose reports.
- Deter criminal activity and misconduct.
- Perform other duties as specified in post orders.
Chiropractic office in need of part-time receptionist. Must be bilingual (Spanish)
- Checking in / checking out
- Answering phone calls
- Scheduling Appointments
- Overseeing and scheduling the day to day activities of transportation employees.
- Frequent communication with Management team regarding status and logistics of deliveries/pick ups to ensure quality service is provided to our customers.
- Assist management team in the supervision of transportation personnel.
- Ensure all deliveries/pick ups are done efficiently, specific customer requests or concerns are communicated to all transportation employees.
- Ensure adherence to all security and operational procedures.
- Other transportation activities as required by the needs of the company and the customer base.
- Assesses the patient's physiologic health status by conducting patient interviews
- Assesses patient's psychosocial health status
- Identifies patient outcomes
- Formulates the plan of care and establishes the priorities necessary to achieve expected outcome
- Implements the plan of care