The following companies are seeking marketing professionals in the region.
Develops integrated marketing plans for direct marketing, e-newsletters, collateral, sales promotions, lead systems and other activities for product(s) or product line(s) to establish, enhance or distinguish product placement within the competitive arena. May develop business plans and product positioning in the marketplace.
Conducts competitive analyses across markets and provides information to upper management
Provides marketing support, which may include conducting research, setting up and attending trade shows, determining customer needs, and conveying product information to sales team.
Assist manager with developing and implementing marketing programs, such as: web site, direct marketing campaigns, marketing/sales collateral, etc.
Assist with new product launches. Create product launch materials: literature, email blasts, landing page content. May interface with sales channels and deliver product presentations.
Communicate with several external agencies on collateral messaging and product positioning.
Develops, analyzes, manages, and reports marketing expenses.
Measure and report analytics around volume and success of reviews and workshops to various stakeholders
On-site management, ownership, and organization of the MarketEDGE Activity Center; including master calendar of reviews, workshops, deep dives and debriefs nationally
Interface with firm leadership to develop appropriate agenda, preparation, and scheduling of MarketEDGE Opportunity Pursuit Plan and Client Interaction Plan reviews nationally
Liaison with Events & Meeting and Operations teams on logistics for various MarketEDGE trainings/meetings throughout the year
P& L responsibility
New Product Development
Promotion and Advertising Strategy
Analysis of Consumption and Shipment Data
Establish Pricing and Positioning
Identify Growth Areas
Managing a department
- Pre-festival, work with the Executive Director on office and event production needs, organizing vendor information, shipping and receiving, purchasing, runs, etc. as needed.
- Work closely with the Executive Director and Special Events Manager to insure all event production elements are being met;
- Coordinating with festival collaborating offices and venues for events and the specific materials and product needed at each;
- Supplying festival venues with predetermined materials and equipment; signage, lights, stage, audio, etc.;
- Assist in the development and implementation of all aspects of Fall Festival.
- Serve as an active member of the Fall Festival Committee.
- Exercise judgment and independent initiative; handle time sensitive matters that require concise problem solving and a high degree of confidentiality.
- Attend applicable training sessions.
- Post-festival, assist the Managing Director in organizing the office and materials.
- Related duties as assigned.
• Work both on and off-site events (i.e. home games, special events, Islanders I.C.E. Tour events, festivals, etc.) in an effort to promote the New York Islanders
• Responsible for the set-up, operation and breakdown of all interactive elements and the New York Islanders I.C.E. Tour vehicles at scheduled events
• Responsible for all operational needs and activation of the following elements while at events representing the New York Islanders- handout of giveaways, facilitate on-site promotions (ie. Islanders Kids Club signups), interact with fans and communicate team information
• Make sure vehicles are fully stocked with necessary items for each event and ensure team vehicles are kept clean at all times
• Responsible for fan engagement, data collection at each event and proper storage of data
• Responsible for completing post-event wrap-up forms after every event
• Assist with other tasks on an as-needed basis
• Sell both 50/50 and Chuck-A-Puck Fundraising Contests
• Assist with the set-up/breakdown of fundraising contests and promotional items on concourse prior to games
• Assist with other operational tasks on an as-needed basis
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
• Passionate about the New York Islanders and the game of hockey
• Organized with the ability to multi-task and problem solve in a fast paced work environment
• Hard working, detail oriented
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to be a team player and enjoy working in a team environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills• Customer service oriented