March Madness is here, with the NCAA Championship games on Friday
The Port Washington Patch has a lineup places to go to watch the game and maybe grab a bite to eat or have a drink.
- Located at: 611 Port Washington Blvd.
- Details: Enjoy homemade sweet potato fries, wraps or burgers. Also, check out their OTB Fast Track Machine.
- Phone: 516-883-2587
- Located at: 105 Main Street
- Details: Known for their wings. You can also play pool or play tunes on the jukebox.
- Phone: 516-883-4350
- Located at: 205 Main Street
- Details: Try their bangers n mash, fish and chips or burgers.
- Phone: 516-944-3439
- Located at: 541 Port Washington Blvd.
- Details: Have a burger, a steak, some pasta or try their shepherd’s pie.
- Phone: 516-883-3122
- Located at: 415 Main Street
- Details: This Italian restaurant has baked clams, calamari, linguine, chicken parmigiana and much more.
- Phone: 516-439-4960