iiBIG, a Port Washington-based company that organizes business-to-business conferences, will hold its Commercial Paper & Money Market Symposium on Sept. 12-13 at the Park Central Hotel in New York.
The event is intended for commercial paper issuers, investors and money market executives
This year's conference will address:
- Money Market Reform – floating NAV, holdback on redemptions; capital requirements; institutional versus retail investor reactions to reform – by September, will we know the direction the SEC will take?
- ABCP – what is the future of a market that is now roughly 30% of what it was at its peak in 2007?
- Bank Liquidity Management – how has the liquidity management strategy of large banks changed? What is the current implementation timetable for the LCR?
- Money Market Yields: How long will Institutional and retail investors remain invested in this sector with such low returns? Are there viable alternatives to 2a7 funds?
- What can we learn from the ECB's decision to cut reserve rates to zero? Could the Fed take a similar action?
- How have rating agency bank downgrades affected money funds ability to buy P-2 rates banks?
- Are there new products which the evolving market has made viable?
For more information, visit iibig's website.