Some of the jobs open around Long Island this week.
- Monitoring audio and video feeds while communicating any issues to our production management team.
- Substituting live commercial breaks with internal slates in an accurate and timely manner.
- Editing various in-game highlights, as well as compiling specific highlight packages and whole-game archives for immediate internet publishing.
- Researching daily game notes that may offer implications to effectively edit highlights.
- Patrols assigned post on foot or patrol vehicle to maintain visibility and observe possible unusual activity
- Investigate and report maintenance and safety conditions which might endanger the client, its associates, or public safety
- Ensure that daily administrative documentation is kept concise and complete at all times; Maintain all daily assigned equipment in functional and presentable condition
- Respond to all requests for assistance relayed by Supervisor or client; complete various company or client assignments as required; submit reports to superior officer
- Investigate security related accidents/incidents, interview witnesses, complaints, and victims
- Investigate and report fires, evacuations, hazardous situations/other facility related events, and provide back up for client personnel
- Responsibilities include crowd control and assisting Fire Department/EMS or other officials during these processes; maintain control at traffic accidents, assist victims, and investigate causes
The assistant administrator for Pupil Personnel Services is responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation of the Special Education program and related services for students primarily in Pre-K through Grade 5. The position is a 12-month assignment and the individual will report directly to the administrator for Pupil Personnel Services.
- Execute visual standards
- Maintain and present visual displays
- Update/maintain mannequin and form styling
- Grid fixtures /Adjust lighting
- Installation of window displays (where applicable)
- Execute the promotional calendar
- Maintain visual shop, department tools, supplies and visual equipment
- Assist with special events
- Work with accounts to receive long term semi annual forecast plans
- Work with product control to convey account needs by sku.
- Update 3 month forecasts and NA Weekly reports.
- Work closely with Order Management to ensure accuracty of weekly order releases.
- Allocation vs. forecast plan set up with each account.
- Manage new sku set ups with accounts.
- Price change communication and general price management.