Welcome to Wednesday. Here's what you need to know.
1. Wednesday could see showers and thunderstorms before noon, with temperatures near 61 degrees.
2. There's a board of trustee meeting at the at 7:30 p.m.
3. Learn about the Aphrodite, the yacht owned by John Hay “Jock” Whitney of Manhasset. Alan Dinn will discuss his book “The Many Lives of Aphrodite: The Saga of A Great American Yacht” at the , 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Prices have been lowered to $5 and for members, $3.
4. Escalate your art with lessons by Ed Balcourt at the , 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
5. Got some news? Post an announcement on Port Washington Patch.