Friday is all about Christmas Eve. Here's what you need to know.
1. Still shopping for the kids? Check out our gift guide for items you can find right here in town.
2. There are plenty of Christmas Eve church services on the peninsula. Learn more.
3. The Long Island Rail Road has added additional trains on the Port Washington branch. Get the details.
4. Check back with Patch this afternoon for coverage of v. Massapequa in boys basketball.
5. Plan ahead this Christmas Eve. The moved its afternoon collection box pickup to 12 p.m. And the is closed.