1. Tuesday is the summer solstice, which should be sunny with temperatures nearing 79 degrees.
2. It's Election Day in both Sands Point and Manorhaven. In Sands Point, voting takes place at from 12-9 p.m. In Manorahaven polls are open at Vfrom 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. Check back with Patch for coverage.
3. Were you at Relay for Life?
4. Check back with Patch for a story on a 10-year-old athlete who played in the West Side Tennis Championships in Forest Hills.
5. Got news to share with Port Washington? Post an announcement.