The following information is taken directly from the latest Felony Report from the Port Washington Police District. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime, but were arrested for the charges listed below. All complaints in the report are only alleged crimes under local investigation.
- A Port Washington woman was placed under arrest for assault on Jackson Street Aug. 6 at 8:22 p.m.
- A Glen Cove woman was placed under arrest for possession of marijuana at 10 Newbury Rd. on Aug. 7. at 4:03 p.m.
- A parked vehicle was reported stolen on Pepperday Avenue Aug. 10. at 6:10 a.m.
- A necklace was reported stolen from a parked vehicle at 923 Port Washington Blvd. on Aug. 7. at 10:18 a.m.
- A pocketbook was reported stolen from a locked motor vehicle at 455 Main St. on Aug. 10 at 6:47 p.m.
- A parked vehicle was damaged at 1148 Port Washington Blvd. on Aug. 11 at 10:18 a.m.