1. There's a parenting class at , lead by Sara Paltiel. 11 a.m. .
2. Take the kids to celebrate Tu B’Shevat, the new year for trees, at Reconstructionist Synaogue of The North Shore. Kids are encouraged to wear their favorite pajamas for a craft, stories and songs about the holiday. Pizza and salad follow. 5:30 p.m. .
3. The Board of Commissioners of the Port Washington Police District meets at 7 p.m.
4. The Harbor Hills Residents Association is holding a general meeting at the , 7:30 p.m.
5. Don't forget is this Saturday at the . 12-3 p.m.