Local voters Thursday for the New York State Primary Elections and decided several party races.
The winners now go on to the general election in November.
A Nassau County decided on three candidates for County Court Judge: The winners were (with vote totals and percentage of total votes):
- David P. Sullivan (1,048; 25 percent)
- Fran Ricigliano (904; 21 percent)
- Teresa Corrigan (650; 15 percent).
- Others on the ballot were Helene Gugerty, Robert Spergel and Martin Massell.
The 1st District Court Judge Independence Party race had two opponents. The winner was:
- Anthony W. Paradiso (999; 67 percent) over
- Susan T. Kluewer (485; 33 percent).
Get updates on the 2012 election delivered right to your inbox or smartphone everyday with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.