1. Check back with Patch for an interview with Steven Lutvak, the music director and composer who will lead a cast of Broadway performers during a at the on Saturday night.
2. Take a yoga class at at 9 a.m. Pay what you wish after a $10 entry fee to the preserve. .
3. Go Vikings! It's the coaches versus cancer fundraiser as Port takes on Plainview in basketball. Boys game starts at 5 p.m., girls, 7 p.m. at .
4. There's a whole community faith gathering at , 7 p.m. Find out to let the church know you'll attend.
5. Enjoy Erev Shabat services at . 8 p.m.
Editor's Note: This posting was updated to include the correct name of the music director for the cabaret night at Sands Point Preserve.