1. Stop by the Roslyn North Hills Farmers Market from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Christopher Morley Park.
2. There's a Zumba class at 9:30-10:30 a.m.
3. Donate to the “Care to Share” fresh produce drive at this time of the year in conjunction with the Jewish harvest festival of Sukkot. UJA Federation in collaboration with Met Council, AmeriCorps and Hazon put together a program to collect and supply fresh local produce to those in need. Drop-off is at Reconstructionist Synagogue of The North Shore at 1001 Plandome Rd, Plandome. 2:15 p.m.
4. There's an Ancient Order of Hibernian's Meeting at at 8 p.m.
5. Have news to share? Tell the community by posting an announcement on Patch.