Some of the job openings in the area this week.
- Handle problem cases, including but not limited to missing samples, delays, and incorrect reporting.
- Monitor, investigate and resolve issues from clients, customer service and sales representataves.
- Ability to multi-task and function independently in a fast paced environment
• Develop and execute integrated sales, relationship, and credit strategies that are aligned with the area business plan to achieve desired revenue, expense and service goals.
• Set expectations for branch staff
• Support portfolio growth by identifying cross-sell opportunities, coaching the team to deepen relationships and increase client acquisition.
• Drive individual production goals with target clients and outbound sales activities
• Leverage workforce planning tool to optimize staffing in branches to ensure effective lobby and line management
Full or part time secretary.
Coordinates administrative functions, plans and supports program development of the department/division.
- Coordinates activities including growth objectives, space allocation, procurement of technological equipment, data planning, developing goals and objectives, capital requirements and desired outcomes of programs.
- Reviews comprehensiveness of programs on an ongoing basis and develops strategies for program adaptation to market changes.
- Prepares reports and documents for Certificate Of Need (CON) applications.
- Monitors program components relative to criteria by regulatory agencies.
Local chain of eight restaurants opening new unit in Great Neck. We are looking for an assistant general manager who can take over the general maanger duties in three or four months. Five years previous experience in restaurant management a must. Creating a competive edge and an atmosphere of team workare our top goals.
The Registered Nurse will assist with reconstructive and cosmetic patient care under the supervision of the LIPSG team of doctors in our Flushing and Garden City location.
- NYS RN License
- Office plastic surgery experience.
- Must be able to speak both Mandarin and English.
Earth science teacher vacancy at the middle school level. Anticipated leave replacement.
Part time, seasonal.