It's a conversation that became a trending topic on Twitter: #5thingsyoucantdo. So Patch took a look at five things you can't do in Port Washington on Thursday.
1. Visit the barista at on Main Street past 8 p.m. on Thursday. The shop, which is going under renovations, will be open until then, so be sure to fuel up beforehand.
2. Attend class in the . At least not today. School's out!
3. Stop by Port Washington Cyclery on Port Washington Boulevard – the shop moved to .
4. Park for more than 30 minutes on Manorhaven Boulevard. Parking in the neighborhood gets especially tight in the summer months when the pool is open.
5. Go diving at , as the diving boards are no more. You can still make a splash, though, via the new 19-foot-high waterslide.